Graduate Healthcare Strategy + Planning
Healthcare planning is essential in developing an efficient healthcare environment and high-quality spaces that are clinically and financially sustainable. From new patient pathways and models of care to integrated care systems our work helps to create healthier outcomes for society and people.
The post holder will be actively involved in a range of new and existing projects and will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of the project. As part of the healthcare strategy and planning team, they will contribute to the delivery of a range of advisory support to clients including
- Demand and capacity modelling and statistical analyses
- Evidence-based functional and clinical briefing
- Design development and facility planning
- Stakeholder facilitation
Working as part of the team you will provide support in areas including -
- Engaging key stakeholders to understand and map clinical and operational scope, models of care and pathways
- Analysis of local demographics and population to influence healthcare planning models
- Demand and capacity modelling including detailed statistical analysis
- Working with clients to develop business cases, providing data, evidence and intelligence
- Putting clients first and achieving maximum client satisfaction.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, science, social science or related subject
- Excellent IT skills, literate in Microsoft Office products specifically Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skills to develop, read and interpret complex information for different audiences
- A good understanding of the current and changing NHS environment
- Good presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- Personal drive to work efficiently with the ability to meet deadlines
- A team player with the ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at a range of levels
- Professional approach, outward-looking and confident
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet client and project needs
- Previous experience of working within a healthcare or planning environment.