Vacancy - Associate Programme Management
Our Programme Management team of experts helps businesses by developing effective strategic programmes to create collaborative environments for healthcare and life sciences.
Due to our organic growth, we have an opportunity in the Programme Management team to work with one of our existing prestigious clients based north of Guilford. This position provides Programme Management services that will be supporting the delivery of an exciting state of the art new vaccine facility.
- Programme Turnaround: Recovering impacted programmes to put them back on track with focussed intervention
- Programme Health Checks: Providing assurance for programmes are they are on track and expected to deliver the expected benefits
- Programme Management Office: Providing governance, control, direction and coordination to complex programmes
- Estates Reviews: Performing diagnostics and making recommendations towards the creation of more efficient and effective estates and facilities department
- Relocation and transition programme management: Implementing re-sizing programmes to introduce new ways of working and to achieve financial savings
- High Impact Risk management: Professionalising the risk management function of programmes, moving the risk register from the back of the report to the centre of programme decision making, supported by comprehensive quantification techniques.
- Professional qualification in service delivery related subject, ideally educated to a degree or equivalent
- Significant and in-depth experience and record of achievement in successfully delivering technically complex programmes in the life sciences sector
- Developing and delivering multiple service line programme solutions
- Demonstrable experience of supporting business cases at SOC, OBC and FBC stages
- Demonstrable track record of delivering innovation and successful outcomes
- Experience in presenting at Board level
- Previous management experience, including leading teams.
- Experience in managing the operational commissioning and occupying phases of projects
- Experience in managing User Group and stakeholder engagement
- Track record of success in business development and achieving consultancy development targets
- In-depth knowledge of construction processes and programme management methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes, including risk management
- Excellent understanding of change management and performance management processes, with a proven record of successful delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written, verbal, presentation, facilitation), networking and negotiation skills
- Ability to present and discuss complex financial, technical and contractual information
- IT literate, including competency in MS Office programmes and in particular in MS Excel and MS Project
Well developed presentation skills
- Full understanding of capital and procurement protocols, applicable to the healthcare, science and education sectors
- In-depth knowledge of technical guidance applicable to complex built assets
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of statutory requirements associated with highly technical capital schemes including building regulations, planning approvals, sustainability and environmental legislation, and legislation relating to patient and public involvement.