Vacancy - Consultant/Risk Manager
The Risk Consultant role sits within our Programme Management team. With an increase in client commissions, we are looking to expand the team and as a result, are looking for a Risk Manager to support the growth of the business and our clients.
- Accountable for providing specialist risk management services to support the delivery of a range of client programmes.
- Assist in strategic development for the service
- Support bids and tender responses for the service
- Provide risk management services (incorporating risk quantification) and including developing a culture of risk awareness and management within programme and project delivery teams
- Provide support in programme delivery services including governance design and implementation, resource management, programme definition, procurement and negotiations
- Support the management of major programmes and projects to agreed parameters of time, cost and quality by providing appropriate decision support tools (e.g. facilitated workshops, option appraisal)
- Work with the senior management team to develop and extend the programme management service offering over time.
- Professional qualification in service delivery related subject, ideally educated to a degree or equivalent
- Programme management qualification, Specialist relevant qualifications (Risk Management: e.g. IRM, MoR) and MSP, PRINCE2)
- Recent experience in a risk management role supporting the delivery of major capital schemes in a science research, health care or similar complex environment
- Experience/ability to facilitate risk workshops
- Excellent communications and facilitation skills
- Client management and relationship development skills
- Specialist risk management software knowledge or experience.