The post holder will be responsible for the service delivery and performance of a number of projects of varying breadth and scope, leading and managing those projects and also working as part of a larger team on major commissions.
- Manage the successful project management delivery on a number of projects of varying size and complexity, and where appropriate support the management team in all aspects of client care, including obtaining client feedback on performance and service delivery at key stages through each commission.
The role is full-time client-facing, and the post holder will be expected to work within the project management team supporting the development of project management expertise, processes and procedures to ensure a quality assured service delivery.
- Provide project management services to support and enhance the effective delivery of all ETL services (at all stages of the asset management cycle);
- Undertake and lead the delivery of a range of commissions and provide support on other commissions
- Act as the key point of contact for clients and teams related to own commissions
- Work as part of the Project Management Team in developing processes and procedures to provide a quality assured service for clients
- Support the development of quality assurance in processes and procedures for the service line
- Develop client relationships to secure repeat business commissions
- Responsible for providing leadership to other team members including assistants, graduates, trainees and project support staff
- Achieve against project financial targets
Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities cover the full lifecycle of programme and project delivery – from Strategic Case through to post-occupancy, at a programme and project level, including:
- Provide a full range of project management services relating to capital development programmes as well as individual projects to a variety of clients, as part of a wider team or individually;
- Ensure that Value and Risk Management techniques are applied at the outset of a project, in conjunction with the Programme Management team where appropriate, and developing a culture of risk and value awareness within project delivery teams;
- Implement an approach to service delivery that focuses on Benefits Realisation at an affordable cost to the client organisation;
- Support in the development and improvement of current and new systems and processes to enhance project delivery and provide best practice capabilities, including achieving relevant quality assurance accreditation;
- Be accountable to the senior PM team for the service performance of commissions and client satisfaction with outcomes against agreed scope/specifications;
- Support the Director, Associate Director and/or Senior Project Manager in client relationship management for individual clients focussed on securing maximum repeat business commissions;
- Ensure the use of best practice. Proactively monitor progress to ensure that all commissions are managed in line with Company Values, Standing Financial Instructions, and processes, and in compliance with appropriate legislation, statutory approvals and mandatory standards;
- Comply with Commission Execution Plans, ensuring they are updated as appropriate, throughout the commission. Ensure that effective communication continues throughout the life of the commission;
- Ensure that a professional and open culture prevails at all times.
- Personal development
- Participate in the Performance and Development Review (PDR) to achieve personal objectives, demonstrate the company values and behaviours and follow a personal development plan.
Integrated Management System
- To comply with the company Integrated Management System in line with ISO certification