Vacancy - Senior Consultant - Healthcare Strategy + Planning
Healthcare Strategy + Planning focuses on finding clinically and financially sustainable solutions that create high-quality environments for our clients, their patients and staff.
Our Healthcare Strategy + Planning team plays a pivotal role in helping shape new models of care. Join the team.
- Leading or working as part of a team on a range of complex projects
- Undertake technical inputs as required for individual projects including - but not limited to - strategic analysis, demand and capacity and workforce modelling, models of care, clinical and functional briefing, and design reviews
- Manage healthcare planning and health strategy inputs into individually owned projects from identification of objectives through business case process, facility planning and implementation as applicable
- Work with clients and project teams ensure that proposals for investment consider productivity gains and facilitate transformation in service delivery
- Act as the client relationship manager and manage client expectations and requirements
- Contribute to new business development and bid and tender preparation
- The role interfaces with Board level and executive directors and clinicians and so high levels of political astuteness and client relationship management skills are important
- Be responsible for monitoring personal inputs on projects to ensure delivery within project budgets
- Contributing to HS+P and ETL-wide business development strategies.
- Educated to a degree level/equivalent professional qualification
- Evidence of some professional development relevant to healthcare planning
- Previous experience working in a consultancy and or in the health sector
- Professional background in clinical, design, NHS management or organisational development
- Familiarity with current issues/trends in relation to national health policy
- Experience in strategic planning of health services and/or facilities
- Sound quantitative and analytical skills and demonstrable experience in demand and capacity modelling
- Knowledge of developing clinical and functional briefing material
- Experience in participating in the development of business cases and options appraisals
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrably experienced in stakeholder engagement
- Experience in contributing to bids and tenders
- Strong presentation and skills
- Well-developed organisational and written skills.