Vacancy - Senior Sustainability Consultant
Sustainability right now is about delivery, execution, getting things done today- and the health and life sciences sectors know it. Join us in the ETL sustainability team where we offer a cutting edge sustainability service to clients including the NHS and its supply chain, other public sector bodies and the private sector. As our Senior Sustainability Consultant, you will be part of a high performing team offering strategic sustainability advice and procurement support to clients at the forefront of driving decarbonisation.
- Service delivery: Acting as the key point of contact for clients on commissions, from preparing board-level green plans to supporting estates and facilities managers procure energy technologies on-site you will be developing robust collateral and methodologies that include deploying policy analysis, data and graphics.
- Policy and market analysis and insight: You will identify and monitor key public policies in energy, transport, heat and other sustainability sectors and be ready to share insight on the impact of digital and new technology on sustainability.
- Business development: You will be taking responsibility for the preparation of tenders including bid documentation, presentations and interviews and spotting strategic opportunities for new business.
- Delivery of sustainability programme services and business development, including large-scale energy efficiency, heat decarbonisation and storage projects to external clients. Clients include NHS organisations, the wider public sector and private sector clients.
- Experience gained in sustainability and project environments, successfully delivering complex projects, such as in change management programmes and innovation.
- Demonstrable experience effectively articulating key business strategy/messages to stakeholders, both face to face and through the development of written collateral.
- Good working knowledge of sustainability in the public sector, including basic technical knowledge and understanding the requirements of our client service, structures and governance.
- Professional qualification in a related subject, educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Ideally, you will have experience with the use of NHS procurement frameworks and an understanding of capital and procurement protocols, applicable to the NHS.