Vacancy - Support Coordinator Programme Management
The Programme Management team at ETL helps businesses to develop effective strategic programmes to create collaborative environments for healthcare and life sciences.
This role will provide high-quality administration support to the Programme Management team.
Meetings and Correspondence
- Taking comprehensive minutes of meetings and ensuring timely despatch of papers and assist in follow up actions arising from the meetings – client meetings (up to Board level)
- Diary management activities and resolving complex and conflicting commitments requiring resolution
- Plan and coordinate diary events such as away days/meetings/conferences
- Prepare documents, presentations
- Organise and administer meetings, preparing meetings and dispatching meeting documents.
Administrative and Office Support
- Prepare and produce reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other documents as required using the Microsoft Office suite
- Receive and provide complex highly sensitive or contentious information in a strictly confidential and professional manner, monitoring the progress of follow-up actions to ensure completion is satisfactory
- Ensure that all daily tasks and ongoing workloads are prioritised and completed within agreed timeframes
- Maintain electronic filing systems in good order, appropriately filing and storing correspondence and documents
- Identify the need for, and make changes to, local policies and processes in own work area and in common with others in the same role
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence including emails.
- Relevant training or experience
- Extensive experience as an administrator
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to deal with competing demands and high workloads
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and make decisions, following clear procedures and using initiative to develop new working methods
- IT literate, including Mst Office, with the ability to learn other packages or databases as required
- Proficient user of PowerPoint, with the ability to create visually engaging presentations for our clients in support of the Programme Management team
- Experience in using Publisher or other desktop formatting tools
- Strong attention to detail, able to produce accurate/detailed work
- Professional manner and mature approach to dealing with confidential matters.
- Participate in the Performance Development Review (PDR) to achieve personal objectives, demonstrate the company values and behaviours and follow a personal development plan.