Analyst / Consultant – Healthcare Strategy and Planning
ETL is a unique commercial consultancy and a wholly owned subsidiary of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation. Over the past 5 years, ETL has established itself as a leading provider of consultancy based services which help private and public sector clients all over the world become more efficient and effective through the delivery of strategic estates development.
Our range of specialist services includes Healthcare Strategy and Planning, Strategic Estate Development, Property Consultancy, Capital Development and Sustainability. We support customers in the health sector nationally and internationally. Combining the diverse experience and skills of our team, we are well-equipped to deliver strategies across public and private sector organisations.
About The Role
The applicant should be seeking a role that provides commercial consultancy services to public and private health organisations, both within the UK and internationally. The role will provide analytic support to the Healthcare Strategy and Planning team in achieving the overall business plan to grow and develop healthcare planning as a leading edge offering to external clients, including NHS organisations and private sector clients both within the UK and internationally.
Using simulation software (e.g., Simul8) we require analytic inputs to support the team in the following areas:
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses and modelling
- Production of summarised analytical data and dashboards
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary business and clinical subject matter experts
- Provide consultancy advice to assist clients with operational efficiency, process mapping and re-design
- Undertake analysis of local demographics and population to influence healthcare planning models
- Development of demand modelling and capacity modelling
- Develop strategic estates business cases, providing data, evidence and intelligence
- Putting clients first and achieving maximum client satisfaction