Collaborative Asset Management
Public sector organisations need to collaborate to make the most of public assets and make them work harder for the community.
ETL has the expertise and track-record to help public sector bodies with collaborative asset management over place-based projects. We support the strategic service and assets delivery plans that are needed to meet the requirements set out by the Local Government Association and the Cabinet Office to attract One Public Estate status and funding.
- Promote collaboration across public-sector bodies
- Deliver feasibility studies/options appraisals
- Facilitate new ways of working
- Support projects from inception to operation
- Disposal and acquisition of land or property
- Deliver business cases
Who do we work with?
- Local Government
- Blue light
- Private Healthcare
One Public Estate
By 2019/20 the OPE partnerships expect to
- Create 44,000 jobs
- Release land for 25,000 homes
- Raise £415 million in capital receipts from land/property sales
- Cut running costs by £98 million
‘Lewisham Council is excited to be part of the One Public Estate initiative and to be working with key partners. ETL greatly assisted with the collaboration between the partners and helped identify the key projects which have successfully obtained funding.’